From:
Adam Herbst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:57:48 -0500
Colleagues:
I am the records manager of a large law firm.  I have been asked to work
with our International Trade group.  At this point this group is not on our
records application.  I would like to know of any other RMs who function in
the legal sphere with a trade practice area (as opposed to M&A, real
estate, etc.).
Please reply directly to me at [log in to unmask] .

Adam Herbst, CRM

Please be sure to cc Paul Ortega at [log in to unmask] whenever
you e-mail me on a  business related topic.  Please ignore if you already
have.

Thank you,

Adam Herbst

-Notice-----
       This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney
work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have
received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender at (212) 259-8000 and delete this e-mail
message from your computer. Thank you.