From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 12:43:50 -0500
Michelle,

I have two methods of indexing the boxes going to our records center. The first, and preferred, method is to give the user departments blank remote copies of my records management database and have them do the data entry. After some QA/QC on my part, I upload their data into my main database. The second method is for them to complete a paper form. Then someone in my department has to do the data entry.

Hope this helps,
Gary

PS: I think the "question of the day" was "What's for lunch?" (meatball hoagie)

Gary Link, CRM

Corporate Records Manager

Astorino

227 Fort Pitt Boulevard