From:
Chris Browne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:03:09 -0700
Michelle,

We put the burden of data entry on our customers by assigning a "records
coordinator", trained by us, to each department. In most cases it is the
coordinator who inputs the data from the container into our system
(content type, relevant dates, record series, etc.) They then send the
container to our retention center where we simply have to verify the
metadata for accuracy.

And to answer the REAL question of the day: Old Faithful (peanut butter
and jelly to those of you love Carver's creation less than myself.)  =)

Chris Browne
Records Research
Email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Phone:  (208) 363-3672

"Silence is golden, but Duct Tape is silver."

Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this communication is confidential and
private and intended only for the use of the addressee only.
Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this communication in
error, please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail.