From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 13:34:11 -0500
Question of the day 1: free pizza (gotta love lunch meetings!)

Question of the day 2: they are going to loose to my 49ers (no more narrow escapes!)

Offsite storage: we have barcoded folders that occupy our boxes - we scan the barcodes thus creating the box inventory.  In our database, when viewing the box, you will see a list of folders; and when viewing one of the folders, you will see the box number.

Steve: I really like deer jerky ... Any chance you'll send me some?  C'mon, buddy, for old time's sake?

Question of the weekend: will my Seminoles remember how to score touchdowns, or will the Hokies (whatever those are) completely obliterate the last ounce of pride we have left?

Julie Colgan
Manager of Records Services
Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Tel: 404.873.8164
Fax: 404.439.1811
[log in to unmask]  <mailto:[log in to unmask] >