From:
"Alfaro, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:44:33 -0500
We are seeking an experienced Document Management candidate for a large
construction project -$1B -in NYC.

While we put together a formal job description, candidates who have the
experience and have developed and worked in a similar capacity should
feel free to send their CV directly to my attention.

Tishman Speyer is an international owner/developer of commercial real
estate. Our successful business model relies on a senior leadership team
that is able to execute and integrate many disciplines, including
acquisitions, development, financing, marketing and leasing, design and
construction, property management, and portfolio management.

Please visit our company's website at www.tishmanspeyer.com
<http://www.tishmanspeyer.com/> .

Vladimir Alfaro