From:
Doug Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 10:50:37 -0800
Please excuse the cross-posting:

            Job Title:
    Records Coordinator
      Hours:
    9:00am - 5:30pm
    The Records Coordinator is a direct assistant to the Records Manger ands is responsible for coordinating the day -to- day work activities of the Central Filing Operation.  The Records Coordinator serves as an analyst & advisor for filing operations Firm-wide.  They respond to routine inquiries and/or problems, and notify the Records Manager of any potential areas of concern.  They are aware of department operations and capable of assisting other Records Coordinators.
      Qualifications:
    Previous law firm experience preferred. Qualified candidates will have a Legal KEY background (Version 4 preferred) and type a minimum of 50 wpm . Docketing experience, critical thinking, and problem solving skills preferred. Excellent writing and communication skills are a must. Good customer service skills are required.
      Education:
    College degree preferred.

  This a posting for a position on my staff.  Wiley Rein & Fielding LLP is an outstanding firm in the heart of downtown Washington, D.C.  The firm has outstanding benefits.  Salary is commensurate with experience.

  Please go to WRF.com for further information.

Doug Smith
Records Manager
Wiley Rein & Fielding LLP
1776 K Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20006
(202) 719-4455
Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily my employers.