From:
"Taft, Bob:" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:57:39 -0800
Some references from the ARMA Disaster Reaction and Records Recovery
presentation:

BMS Catastrophe
303 Arthur Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
(800)433-2940, (817)332-6728
http://www.bmscat.com

Business Recovery Mangers Association
http://www.brma.com/

Heritage Preservation
1012 14th Street, NW Suite 1200
Washington, DC 20005
Phone 202-233-0800
Fax 202-233-0807
http://www.heritagepreservation.org/Index.html

Northeast Document Conservation Center:
100 Brickstone Square
Andover, MA 01810-1494
Tel: (978) 470-1010
Fax: (978) 475-6021
http://www.nedcc.org/welcome/disaster.htm

Munters Corporation
79 Monroe Street (P.O. Box 640)
Amesbury, Massachusetts  01913
Tel:1-800-MUNTERS (686-8377)
http://www.munters.us

Document Reprocessors
New York Office
5611 Water Street
Middlesex, NY 14507
1-800-437-9464
http://www.documentreprocessors.com/

ActionFront Data Recovery Labs
340 Ferrier Street, Suite 100
Markham, ON L3R 2Z5
Canada
(800) 563-1167
http://www.actionfront.com/

Data Mechanix Services
18271 McDurmott Street, Suite B
Irvine, CA
(800) 886-2231
http://www.datamechanix.com

Disk Doctors
1-800-347-5377
http://www.diskdoctors.com

DriveSavers Data Recovery
US: 1-800-440-1904
International: 415-382-2000
Fax: 415-883-0780
http://www.drivesavers.com

Vogon International (includes most of Europe, Japan, & U.S.)
Toll free: 1-800-392-5373
http://www.vogon-international.com