From:
"Cunningham, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:42:29 -0600
Oh.. you still use paper?

I am getting a 1 Terabyte remote drive for just the off line images. I
am scanning everything and putting it into categories.

On line - current docs
Near line - docs about to expire
Off Line - data archive of older still needed docs

We should be paperless in a year with only current files still in
existence - highest level donor files. Those are imaged as well but the
paper kept.
That would be just about 400 cu feet.

We will attempt to politically get rid of the paper in a year.