From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:56:52 -0600

> John said:  The MF's are great in that we have done
> away with costly laser printers, we now receive faxes through the mf and

> staff now have the option of storing their paper documents directly to
the
> folder structure of our EDRMS.

John,  We're beginning to go through this process and the question I ask
is: How do we assume good quality into our EDMS if everybody in the
organization can scan from the MF's.  Unless every employee has training
in scanning quality and ANSI standards aren't we setting ourselves up for
a disaster.  I don't want to sound negative  but having some of the
engineering staff I know it scares the hell out of me.

As a note I had 4 whitetail kills this weekend( Shotguns not high powered
rifles as that's not hunting) and they're ready (Skinned and deboned) for
the lockers yesterday.  Snowing in Iowa (3-5 inches already today) but its
warmed up to 15 degree's.

Steve Petersen CRM
Sr. Records Administrator
Rockwell Collins Inc