From:
"Roach, Bill J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:31:27 -0600
>>Does anyone have any experience with something like this, particularly
in a government environment?<<

Yes, pitch the paper, unless you live in Georgia.

From most of the country, things like (UETA) Uniform Electronic
Transactions Act and Rules of Evidence vary little from state to state.
However, there is always one that seems determined to blaze their own
path.  Unfortunately for you, it appears Georgia is the one who does it
in this case.  A quick review of the Georgia Rules of Evidence will
quickly show folks that we are not in Kansas any more.

Here is a resource that might help outsiders better understand some of
the special circumstances that exist in the state:

http://west.thomson.com/store/product.asp?product_id=11239186&cookie%5Ft
est=1

I would strongly suggest you seek an answer from you AG's office that is
specific to Georgia and their unique requirements in the Rules of
Evidence.

Bill R

Bill Roach, CRM
Enterprise EDMS Coordinator