From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 15:34:58 -0800
Of course the technology exists and has for a long time. Interesting though
how even at Microsoft, we had more paper than I had ever seen. And I used to
work for a paper making company!

Elminating paper is more than making something a priority. It is a huge
cultural shift  Paper has this feel to it - it offers security because we
can touch it and measure it and do stuff to it like fold it into paper
airplanes. Paper is fun and we look important when we carry it.

But don't get me wrong - I'm not a paper person. And I agree - I believe the
next generation will be the ones. Seeing it here already.
All the best!
Sharon Burnett