From:
"White, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:11:45 -0800
Today's Wall Street Journal has a front page article on the growth of the
fraud software market in light of SOX and other laws.  If you are a records
manager in the corporate sector (or even if you aren't) I'd suggest you
read.  One quote (among others) that caught my eye "Storage companies like
EMC stress the need to save audit-related materials for seven years."   The
link to the online version is:
http://online.wsj.com/page/0_0809.html?page=0_0809
<http://online.wsj.com/page/0_0809.html?page=0_0809>

By the way, if you don't have the online subscription you should check it
out.  For $9.95 a month (or $4.95 if you also subscribe to the print
version) I consider it a bargain.

Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP