From:
Arthur Medrano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 10:04:01 -0800
Sharon,

I don't know if you have already tried it, but I would recommend that
you find a CRM mentor to help you with Part 6.  The ICRM has the
contact info for the mentor coordinator on its website.  For more
info, go here:

http://www.icrm.org/mentor.htm

While I did not use the ICRM mentor coordinator to prepare for part
6, I did have a CRM who mentored me.  His guidance helped me focus on
what I needed to do to prepare for the exam.

Hope this helps.

Arthur J. Medrano, CRM
Reseda, CA