From:
"Johnson, Earl <CTR>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:52:48 -0500
Hi Laura,

You can contact me off-list too... you're right in that DHS uses
Intranet Quorum (IQ) and I have had some training in it by Lockheed
Martin.  While I'm not so sure I'd call it a RM or DM application, it
may have other features that weren't covered in my training.  I believe
it's mostly used here to manage executive correspondence tracking (ECT).

While my training and exposure to IQ is very limited, I might be able to
point you towards someone who can help.  You can also learn more about
IQ by visiting their website:
http://www.lockheedmartin.com/wms/findPage.do?dsp=fec&ci=15215&rsbci=0&f
ti=126&ti=0&sc=400.

Thanks.
Earl

Earl Johnson, Jr.
Consultant (Millican & Associates) to DHS Records Management
Department of Homeland Security
7th & D Street SW, Room 3636-22
Washington, DC 20528
Office:   (202) 205-5803
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

******* This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by
federal and state law governing electronic communications and may
contain confidential and legally privileged information.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are instructed that any dissemination,
distribution, use of copying of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please reply
immediately to the sender and delete this message along with any
attachments. *******