From:
Don Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:13:22 -0500
I just wanted to add a comment here.  I took this same course under Mary Welch and found it to be an extremely useful and comprehensive overview of Records and Information Management.  It was also a tremendous help when I sat for my certification testing.  I have recently communicated with Grace and I’m sure she will continue the good work that Mary has done in the past.

If anyone is still not sure about the course, feel free to contact me about it offline at: [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Donald R. Lueders, CRM