From:
Diane Dodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:01:48 -0500
Hi Grace!

Happy New Year.  I hope you had a fantastic holiday season.

I noticed that you have 12 vacancies left in the 176-108 class.  What
happened?  Did you scare everyone away?

Just kidding.  Maybe it will pick up in the next few days.  That's just
less papers for you to grade, right?

We have Monday the 16th off here as a national holiday (Martin Luther King
day).  I will not be on-line that day.  I have a working computer at home
now, but it is not on the internet, so I still check CVTC info at the
office.  If there are any big announcements I need to know about, please
send them today, or realize that I won't see them until Tuesday.

Time sure is going by fast.  Our "long break" is almost over.

Looking forward to being in your class again.  I think you are a great
teacher and give wonderful comments.  Helpful and funny, too.  (Is my nose
brown yet?)

Later,

Diane