From:
"Donald, Milton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:33:10 -0500
Your message got through.

-----Original Message-----
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of ARDEN FOSTER
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 3:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Testing

Still having difficulty posting to the message board.  Tried something
different so I would appreciate a response from anyone who receives this
message.

Thank you.

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:   To comply with Treasury
Department regulations, we inform you that, unless
otherwise expressly indicated, any tax advice contained in
this communication (including any attachments) is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the
purpose of (i)avoiding penalties that may be imposed under
the Internal Revenue Code or any other applicable tax law,
or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another
party any transaction, arrangement, or other matter.

The information contained in this message from Sutherland
Asbill & Brennan LLP and any attachments are confidential
and intended only for the named recipient(s). If you have
received this message in error, you are prohibited from
copying, distributing or using the information. Please
contact the sender immediately by return email and delete
the original message.