From:
Sherri Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:59:03 -0600
I respectfully disagree ...

Stacking individually is more time consuming than rolling in a pallet of 40
and rolling that same pallet of 40 out to the spot where they will be
shelved.  Depending on the distance they will be traveling, you most likely
will exceed the weight limit of the truck.  Stacking any higher than 5
cartons, will cause many boxes on the bottom to become damaged.  I have
relocated thousands of boxes over state lines and cannot get any more than
22 pallets per 53' truck unless you double stack ... which again can create
weight limit problems, and unloading difficulties.

Sherri Taylor