From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:03:41 -0500
I guess it depends if, in the disaster situation, the boxes are already
palletized or not.  In our situation, they are not already palletized,
so we'd have to load the pallets first.

Any one have a stab if that would be faster and more effective than
it is a DR/BC event, not an event that has the luxury of time.  Good
questions to ask when crafting your plan and seems to have sparked
something on an otherwise quiet day on the list!

Note:
This message and any attachments from the law firm Arnall Golden Gregory LLP may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information.  If you are not the addressee and an intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.