From:
Russell James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:00:52 -0800
I'm a new grad student in the MLIS program at  Louisiana State University.  I was surfing the web tonight and  could not find a listing at all for a Louisiana records management  group (association, society, etc.).  Does anyone know of such a  group and how they might be contacted?

  Also, anyone know of  RM training, seminars, or workshops offered in Louisiana?

  Russell D. James, M.A.
  MLIS student
  Louisiana State University

  Russell D. James, M.A.