From:
Karen Shay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:42:21 -0500
There are no E's

>>> [log in to unmask] 1/20/2006 12:47 am >>>
Ok, now that the useful answers have ended, let's figure out how many
boxes
will fit on a barge heading up the ship channel!

Doug

P.S.  Sorry, Just couldn't help myself!

Doug,

Better yet figure this one out. My kid gave it to me.

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out
what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing
was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual
though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find
anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do
so without any coaching!

Chris Flynn