From:
"Smith, Richard E. (STL)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:32:22 -0600
The number of responses to the moving record box question has been
rather amusing. This push pulling and dragging record box question has
had more press then most major news stories of the day.

I asked a question that I thought would be something that budding CRM's
would be interested in regarding a records management program structure
and  received one outstanding response from Bill Roach. Thank you Bill.