From:
"Caroline D. Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:56:29 -0500
Laura,

Try looking at the Justice and State Department Records Management records schedule.  They have scheduled records of every nature for travel, foreign travel and gifts.

Carol Allen
Peace Corps
Records/Forms/PRA Management Officer