From:
Russell James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:15:34 -0800
Greetings from Louisiana!

  I am a MLIS student at Louisiana State Univesity, concentrating in  archives and records managerment.  While I'm taking an electronic  records management course I've become aware of the need to keep up on  trends in records management.

  I was wondering if any has or knows of someone who is a records manager  who maintains a blog dealing mainly or in part with records management.  I'm especially interested in any blogs that deal with electronic  records management.  Please provide links and urls.

  Russell D. James, M.A.
3450 Nicholson Dr., Apt. 2050
Baton Rouge, LA 70802-8620
225-382-3858 (home)