From:
Gus Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:55:09 -0600
Well, I see Russell has his own blog up and running.  Just for everyone's
info...Russell recently worked in our Records Management Department for
several months...prior to his return to school to work on a grad degree in
Archives and RM. Anyway, I just want to "publicly" say "much thanks" to
Russell for all his help while he was here.  His contribution was invaluable
to our operation and it was a pleasure working with him!

Gus Harris
Records Manager
The Univ. of West Florida
Pensacola, FL