From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:02:50 -0500
In my current work place (a public company) as well as my last work place
(non-profit, but did voluntary compliance for a variety of reasons), SOX
Compliance fell under the Finance Department.  Obviously the IT people end
up help with operation of what ever "system" is used to track controls, and
the records management organizations worked on the retention schedules for
the applicable records...

Now, where the records management organization ends up is another
question...

Tod Chernikoff, CRM