From:
Michelle Zemanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:14:28 -0500
Good Morning

As we all know we have quickly progressed in the RM world leading us into the scanning industry. Our company has diversified into a record center -currently storing over 200,000 boxes. We are a full service center, however we have not yet introduced scanning services to our customers. I have done research on my end, and feel strongly that this service is necessary for future growth. I am having trouble convincing higher management this is the direction we need to be heading towards.

My question to you all:  "Have we missed the boat" for implementing this service. Many of our current accounts have in-house scanners-however, I feel confident we can assist their scanning process in one way or the other.

Any advice or thoughts is greatly appreciated!

Michelle Zemanick
ROGERS Service Group
Binghamton, NY 13905

            Michelle Zemanick