From:
David Gaynon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:42:32 -0800
Does anyone on the list know if there is published survey data or other
reports on the reporting relationships of records manager.  My guess would
be that this would break down -- 50% business/administrative services; 25%
legal/compliance/privacy; 15% IT; and the rest as other.  But I do not
seem to have much data on this beyond a study Saffady penned a few years
ago.

David Gaynon
VP Records Retention/Central Compliance
Countrywide Financial Corporation
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.