From:
Karin Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 11:02:51 -0700
Don't worry, all you die-hard Steelers fans:
Seattle's endemic political correctness (I think it's added to the water
supply up there) will ensure that even if we trounce the Steelers, the
Seahawks fans will start feeling really guilty about it by Monday!

Go Hawks!!! &:-)

(ex-Seattleite in Los Alamos)

At 10:19 AM 2/3/2006, you wrote:
>I certainly hope to run into lots and lots of people from Pittsburgh
>tonight in Downtown Detroit.  The entire area is very excited about the
>SuperBowl and all the wonderful visitors.  My son-in-law works for the
>hotel the Steelers are staying at and has been floating on cloud nine
>since the team arrived!  Go Steelers!!!!

>Considering the large enclaves of expatriate Pittsburghers in many
>metropolitan areas across the country, if you are out and about on Sunday
>you may encounter large, boisterous groups of people dressed in black &
>gold clustered in bars and other public areas that have TV's in your
>hometown. These people will be speaking a language unknown outside of
>Western Pennsylvania. So I thought I might provide some assistance to you
>if you by chance attempt to converse with them:
>
>http://www.pittsburghese.com/
>
>Go Steelers!
>
>Gary Link, CRM
>Corporate Records Manager