From:
Patti Kraatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:41:03 -0500
"....it is the content of the email that is important and not the fact that
is an email".

so true Graham. We are able to classify and file email in our EDMS but
here's a question I'm struggling with. Subject lines are not always
appropriately titled i.e. "question for you". As well, our policy is to
always reply with history which adds Re: to the subject line and save only
when all responses or the thread is ended. When I file to my EDMS am I
changing the original if I remove the Re: and/or rename it something more
appropriate so it's more easily retrieved later?

Patti Kraatz
Coordinator, Information Mgmt & Archives
Council & Administrative Services
2nd Floor, 150 Frederick St.
Ph: 575-4725    Fax: 575-4481