From:
Jay Maechtlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:03:35 -0800
hmm.
I would expect that the original metadata would remain, with information
of the move added.
I guess that's naive of me.
What metadata is actually used from the email, and what changes result
from moving it?

Jay Maechtlen
Ameriquest Data Service

This is just a test... if this was an actual sig, you would have been
mildly amused...

Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]> wrote on 02/10/2006
12:57:37 PM: