From:
Gary Vocks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:30:44 -0600
I'm coming in a little late on this thread but can I ask what is the
rationale behind this whole process and is it worth the resources spent to
either stamp a document or put in a disclaimer sheet before each
light/unreadable document?  Is it really required by standards or statute or
is it just something that's done because "that's the way it's always been
done"?

Gary Vocks