From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:18:04 -0800
Sometimes acceptance has more to do with the user's viewing equipment than
flat-out refusal to change or the poor quality of an image. I always take a
look at monitors and if they're not good high resolution flat screens, then
there needs to be an upgrade.

I work closely with 5 attorneys. One is very tech savvy and has no issue
being as paper-free as possible. Another is in the middle - likes paper but
is seeing the light. The other 3 are horrible. They will die clutching their
sacred paper pleadings to their chests. And I guess I will die trying to
take their darn papers away.

Interesting that it is the oldest of the team who is the least paper
intensive. Four of the lawyers came out of East Coast law schools. Only one
from the West Coast and he is the lesser of the paper addicts. Perhaps we
teach more resource conservation out here?

Rock on!
Sharon Burnett
Seattle WA