From:
"Long, Linda E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:41:57 -0600
We have a process that any upgrade to a system has to be tested and
approved before the change can go into production. The software may be
inhouse-developed or upgrades to off-the-self software.

We find that the data on the test sites are taking up a lot of space and
would like to provide some guidelines or timeframes as to how long the
data can exist. Many test sites are used infrequently, but data remains
on the testbed until the system is tested again - potentially years
later.
Does any one have any opinions or ideas on the management / retention of
testbed data?
Thanks,
Linda E Long, CRM
BellSouth Records & Information Management
404-249-2546

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."  118