From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:27:21 -0800
This is exactly why I said what a can of worms.  I fully agree with you.  I was just trying to make a point that we now have to accept that it is "a shame" as you stated... but at this point, should anything be done, or, can anything be done?  The answer to both questions is probably no and nothing.