From:
Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:10:43 -0800
Diane:

I suppose this is the obvious question, but what are your company's
objectives? RM, ECM, a combination?  We can help you with developing
requirements and suggest ideas if we know what problem(s) are being
addressed.  We can share our product experience when we know what you are
trying to do with it.

Tell us more please.

Bernard Chester, CDIA+, EDP, erm-p, ICP, AIIM MIT
Principal
IMERGE Consulting, Pacific Northwest Office
7683 SE 27 Street, #316
Mercer Island, WA   98040
(office) 206-230-9253
(cell) 206-979-7389