From:
Diane Dodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:40:32 -0500
Thank you for your responses.  I apologize for not giving more
information.

My company is a "high tech" consulting/services firm specializing in
Enterprise Asset Management.  We also develop custom software products.  A
lot of our contracts are with the federal and state governments, DOD, and
public utility companies.  We also have contractors in various foreign
sites, such as Iraq, Japan, London, and some others I won't mention.  For