From:
Frances McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:26:21 -0500
I have noticed this past week that email I receive from the listserve now
has [RM] at the lead of the subject line.

This is terrific.  It allows me to clearly identify listserve messages and
makes reviewing my email a lot faster and easier.

Thank you whoever is responsible for this change.

Frances McManus
Director, Compliance Development
Global Compliance
Manulife Financial
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (416) 926-5223
Internal: x65223
Fax:  (416) 926-5403

Proprietary & Confidential.  The information transmitted is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.