From:
many4631802 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:30:45 -0800
To the List:

  Thank you all for such wonderful feedback on migrating my data into our DM/RM system. The processes outlined seem truly feasible. Ill the same I think I need to develop really thick skin because it's going to get really ugly (:).

  To answer some of the questions posed: why so many drives?  Good question.  I think it because a workable solution...i.e., as the agency grew so did our network drives. Does the information cross departments?  in some cases it does.  However, there is quite a bit of duplication.  Staff are required to coordinate both inter and intra departments to make sure that duplicates are deleted and business records are captured into the DMS.

  Again thank you all for your input.

  CWilliams