From:
"Roach, Bill J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 08:30:12 -0600
>>I would like to know if your state has such a standard?<<

Here in North Dakota we have established a standard identifying
FileNet's P8 Content Manager as our enterprise repository.  In
conjunction with the repository, we are also deploying FileNet BPM,
eForms Manager, Records Crawler, Image Services, and Records Manager.
We also have Web Content Manager installed but are not using it at the
moment.  We have CPU based licensing with a single system is used across
the State.  Some of the agencies currently using the system include Tax,
DOT, Job Service North Dakota, NDPERS, Commerce, RIO, SOS, Insurance,
and DHS.  Several other agencies have active projects to implement the
technology.

Subsidiary technologies include a very large, multi-system, deployment
of Cardiff TeleForm and LiquidOffice as our enterprise capture/forms
processing and eforms solutions.  Graham process charting, LizardTech
Document Express and a variety of other technologies round out our
technology tool chest.  Future technologies that I believe should be
added include DataIntro's Ultraforms, FileNet's eMail Manager, and the
Offline Forms Option for our LiquidOffice system.

Bill R

Bill Roach, CRM
Enterprise EDMS Coordinator
State of North Dakota