From:
"Alfaro, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:46:24 -0500
Gary, we have become a profit center.

We expanded our relationship with one of our largest tenants and hired 3
RM professionals to manage their RM operations east of the Mississippi.

Our tenant wanted to know if we could assist them in this regard. So, I
was contacted by our facilities manager, who handles our tenant's
facilities, and I we went to work right away.

The above opportunity has really opened my eyes to the potential and the
very positive and meaningful way in which we can expand our existing
relationships with out tenants by creating value for them.

For example, we recently moved our HQ office and were able to downsize
the file room from 36 double sided moveable shelves to only 8 double
sided moveable shelves in our new location.  This was possible in part
by our scanning operation which we started back in 2001.  The
possibilities are huge for us....

Regards,

Vladimir

PS - These views are mine alone. - Thanks Glenn!