From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 08:47:09 -0800
We always kept a log too. The law, here, states that we are required to
respond to a Public Records Request within 10 days. Not produce the
information necessarily but respond to the requestor. If it was going to
take longer to produce the information requested, We contacted the
requestor and told them so. We also logged that info too.

Steve Morgan
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager
(714) 438-3228 phone
(714) 546-9835 fax