Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:03:14 -0700
Hi Trudy,

There may be isolated anectodal incidents, but the overwhelming trend I am
seeing is the exact opposite. Don't know what that vendor is selling
(offsite storage of paper?) but I think about any conference you go to, any
hospitals you talk to, they're moving in the direction of *less* paper, not
more.

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, EDP, LIT/ERM, ICP, ERMs, ECMs