From:
Mark Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:24:07 -0500

Hugh -

While I agree with Steve, not all archivists have the background to
catalogue fine art.  I would start in good old PA with the Philadelphia
Museum of Art.  They have an Archives Department.

Contact info:
Philadelphia Museum of Art
P.O. Box 7646
Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646

Phone: (215) 763-8100
Phone #2: (215) 684-7500
Fax: (215) 236-4465
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

And for their Archives:

Archives
Phone: (215) 684-7659
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Realizing that this may be somewhat sensitive, in terms of the owners
not wanting what it is that you are storing to get out, I'd still work
within the art world somewhere.

Cheers!

Mark

G. Mark Walsh, C.A.