From:
Gus Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:28:50 -0600
And again....as long as I am the records manager at my organization, any
central scanning in the RM department would be at the total control of
myself, the Records Manager.  If I decided that the application was not
appropriate, considering all records management standards and practices as
well as Florida Administrative Code Rules for Electronic Recordkeeping, then
it would not be done.  That is one thing that I will not compromise on if
this proposal goes forward here.

Gus