From:
Laura Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:03:08 -0500
Tim, thanks for the note.  I sent it on to Sharon Coor-Barry, who is the
CIO person for RM involved in the move of the DOT HQ and in the
Information Commodity council group for the DOT Enterprise solution.
The group has not got off the ground but she is very concerned about the
one loading dock we have and all the records and equipment we have to
move.  She is also working with Kemper Hulvey of FHWA on the CM/DM/RM
need.

Hopefully I will see you at future ARMA meetings.

Ms. Laura F. Bell
DOT Directives & Records Management
Office of the Secretary of Transportation
202-366-9761