From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:49:52 -0500
A quick Google search indicates that this may not be the case in all
instances.

There are (in some states) instances where access to sealed records is
allowable (i.e. in Florida for background checks for those wanting
employment in the criminal justice system, sealed criminal records can be
examined).

Sealed may not mean physically sealed (as in years gone by), but hidden from
public view/highly restricted access.

I guess she may not have to rule it out 100%.  Now as for expungements from
an electronic system, that may be a tougher question.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM