From:
Frances McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:07:03 -0500
One of our locations moved away from "over-labeling" our boxes several
years ago.

Anything going offsite has the following information only:

1. Barcode
2. Classification Code
3. Department Code of record owner
4. Destruction Date

All of the information regarding record series, contents, etc is uploaded
into our internal database.  We do not even include an inventory list
within the box.  As you say nobody looking at the box can identify who
owns it, or the contents.

Frances McManus