From:
Andy von Busse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:13:39 -0700
The fact of the matter is that certain large publicly traded Record Storage
companies will never bend on the permanent out or hostage fees. It makes it
difficult for clients to move, although we have had some success at selling
against them on longer-term contracts where we absorb some of the hostage
fees. Under normal circumstances, we will never charge hostage fees, as we
believe our clients stay with us because we provide fair value and superior
service. Maybe those certain large companies need hostage fees to retain, as
certainly they can not match the service.

Andy von Busse
Forte Record Storage Inc.
"Your offsite filing cabinet"
Ph. 780-436-7517 FAX 780-401-3419