From:
"Gerard J. Nicol" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:28:10 +1100
Gary,

I am a realist.

Information management (like any industry) is about people.

Irrespective of people's level of education there will always be smart and

stupid people.

I think Hugh's quality of life will improve if he spends a little less time

trying to educate the stupid; and a little more time working with the smart.

Gerard

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:03:02 -0600, Grieme, Gary L. <[log in to unmask]>